Its Saturday and on Saturday’s we talk about my Five Favorite Blogs of the week. I pick this list from actual bloggers that I follow.
- The first blog I wanted to discuss was a blogger I have met through my Blogger 101 class. His posts are insightful and I always look forward to his feedback on my blog posts. If you are looking for some intriguing, interesting, and encouraging posts please check out one of my fav blogger buds Behind The Eyes | Memoirs Of Eclectic Perceptions !
- I enjoy this next blog because she is very intimate and candid. It’s a sincerity about this blog, and I am a sucker for positive vibes.You guys should go check out In Pursuit of Contentment.
- Hannah*Mumbi is another blogger that has a very sincere writing style. She’s open and honest , and her posts are really relatable. I love reading posts that I just get. She always delivers and she’s a great girl with a wonderful view and opinion.
- If you have been following some of my blog posts then you are aware that I am passionate about business. I decided to follow Inspired4Business , and let me tell you… they are extremely uplifting. This blog has such amazing stories and helpful tips. I look forward to reading each and every post, especially during a hectic and crazy work week. I’m such a fan of this blog. I can’t express it enough.
- Last but not least I wanted to share one of my favorite blogs. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine, but every once in a while I entertain celebrity gossip. My favorite blog for this fix is Bossip.com. I don’t really look into a lot of these blogs so I don’t know if this one is particularly popular or where it ranks amongst the gossip blogs. I had no idea there were so many ! If you guys have any other humorous or funny blogs in mind, please share … I enjoy a good laugh.
Thank you so much for giving us great posts this week guys! I’ve enjoyed reading. I can’t wait to see what you guys have in store next week.