January 10, 2015
Wow I am so honored and so thrilled to receive this nomination! Thank you so much! This is my first nomination so I’m pretty excited. I want to give a huge thank you to Lauren for this nomination. I am sincerely grateful and I appreciate it so much. Lauren has such a wonderful and insightful blog. You guys must go and check it out here .
The rules are as follows:
Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. Put the Award logo on your blog. Answer the ten questions sent to you. Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer. Nominate seven blogs.
These are Lauren’s questions to me and my answers!
1. What did you hope to achieve by starting your blog? I didn’t really have a specific goal in mind when I started my blog. I sincerely just wanted an outlet to share my thoughts and interact with other people. I had been contemplating starting a blog for a while. I think it’s the perfect platform and I’m glad I chose to do so.
2. What is your favorite thing to write about? My favorite thing to write about would be the posts where I’m sharing my personal experiences. I also enjoy helpful posts, such as awareness type posts. Anything that can possibly help out or encourage another person… that’s what brings me the most joy when blogging.
3. What do you enjoy reading the most? Hands down self-help books. I recently started my own business so most of my reads as of now are business related. Business related books and daily devotionals. I appreciate a good devotional book.
4. Can you find inspiration easily or is it only occasionally you find something that gets your attention? Life is inspiring. There is something everyday to be written about, and I always look forward to sharing. Sometimes I do have a lot of ideas going on, so I do have to sort those out sometimes, but for the most part I’m always ready to go.
5. Do you wish to continue your blog for many more years to come? Absolutely. That is a dream of mine. Thats the plan.
6. What have you always wanted in life and have you ever got it? Wow. These questions are really good! lol. Umm… I think I’ve always wanted a peace of mind. To get to a place in life where I’m at peace, I’m content and I feel full. As of right now my mind is still a little mad, so I’m still working on my peace of mind. I know such things come in time. So no… I haven’t gotten it yet, but I’m working on it.
7. What is the best compliment you have ever received? That I’m a good person.
8. What was your first thought when you woke up this morning? Why did my ex call me at 2:30am. Like… WHY.
9. If you could be any age for a week what age would it be and why? I’d stay the age I’m at. With every year of life I get a little older and wiser. I’ve had so much fun growing up, I was a fool in college, but I like the sense of self I’ve attained over the years. I’m definitely a much more balanced and well-rounded person.
10. What cheers you up? Being around good company cheers me up. I love to laugh and enjoy myself. If I’m in an atmosphere that provides that, I’m definitely going to cheer up.
My 10 questions for my 7 nominees :
- Why did you start blogging?
- What are your dreams and goals for your blog?
- Do you have a specific post that you are really particularly proud of?
- What brings you joy?
- What topic are you the most passionate about?
- Describe yourself in 3 words.
- Now tell us what your friends would say about you.
- What inspires you?
- How long have you been blogging?
- What are your dreams and aspirations?
My nominees are: