Well it’s that time of the week again. At the end of every week I like to post my favorite fab five blogs. I chose people I follow/and or who follow me, and I like to recognize them. I see a lot of really cool posts throughout the week, but I just wanted to share some of my favs.
- This first blog has honestly been one of my favorites. When I first started blogging, she was one of the very first blogs I started to follow. Her writing is insightful, encouraging and very much so thought-provoking. She’s engaging. This past week she even started a photo challenge, and that’s been really cool to watch. I was completely shocked and honored when she nominated me for an award this morning, because I have been such a huge fan of hers for a while now. She’s an amazing writer and her photography skills are dope. You guys have got to check her out http://laurensaysitall.com .
- The next blog I wanted to discuss was https://darkroastblog.wordpress.com . Let’s just start off by saying she is super cool, and really down to her earth, and sooooo easy to talk to. Her blog is hilarious and the images on there only add to the comedy factor. I love reading her posts when I am in need of humor, She delivers every.single.time.
- I appreciate a good lifestyle blog. I have personally always enjoyed DIY projects, and admired the craftsmanship of other people. On http://vivalavintageforyourhome.wordpress.com you will find a good fix. She is so creative, and very detailed on how she makes her creations. Her blog is filled with inspiration, and detailed pictures. She just recently did this fabulous post on this chair she revamped. I can’t wait to go thrifting for furniture and try out the same thing. Her details on the home are amazing.
- I started following this blog this past week and I have sincerely enjoyed her posts. First off the blog name is so… awesome. The title is Nahma. Nahma stands for “Not another Hippie Mamma.” Brilliant right? That title and meaning was enough to sell me, and her posts are full of personality. The blog has a focus on health, living and positive thinking. Go check her out ! https://nahma.wordpress.com
- Last but not least I wanted to mention http://kingofstates.com . I recently started this blogging course and she has been all over and has been quite helpful. I appreciate all the help I can get! Along with being super helpful, and a blog guru, her own personal blog is super intriguing. I actually just finished reading her latest post. Also if you have any questions you guys should check out the Blogging 101 course. I’m in love with it.
Well there we have it… another week of blogging down. I’m so happy I could share some of my favorites from this week with you all. Check them out. Have a wonderful weekend.