Part of the joy of blogging is that you get to come across different people.I enjoy reading what other people decide to blog about.Sometimes I can sit on my feed for hours and just bounce from post to post. I wanted to share my favorite Fab Five blogs this week.
- I have to start the list off with https://dailypost.wordpress.com . I am such a fan already. The last week or so the posts have caught my attention because they have been about blogging.They are even hosting a Blogging 101 course! I definitely registered for it. TWICE. lol. I am new to the blog world so I’m all about any and every little bit of help I can get. All of their posts are really fun to read and full of information. I look forward to the course and the other posts to come.
- Next is … http://realnewspaper.wordpress.com . I found this blog a few months ago, and started following them before I even had my own blog. I love the articles and content on this blog. I send the posts to my friends all the time and love the conversations that stem from them. The content is interesting, and thought-provoking. In a few weeks when I master this whole blog thing, I plan to share some of the posts with you all. I’m such a fan of this blog page! Ugh, I might send an email today and share my gratitude. If you guys get a chance, check it out. Especially if you like various relationship conversations and perspectives.
- I enjoy a nice all around blog, http://withallmyaffection.com is a wonderful lifestyle blog.This page was one of the first blogs I viewed, when I joined WordPress about a week ago. The format is inspiring. As far as all around lifestyle blogs, I really do enjoy this one. Whats even sweeter? The blogger is a sweetheart. I love the fact that even though she has a ton of followers she takes the time to comment back. I thought that was really cool.The blog is just as awesome as the person who created it.
- Who doesn’t appreciate a good makeup blog? I know I sure do.If thats something you are into as well… http://sarahlovesmakeup.com is a really good fix. I enjoy blogs that are detailed about fashion and makeup. I recently just bought some mascara that was featured. The comments on the blog are even filled with information and advice.
- Last but not least, I wanted to mention http://myfashionpoetry.wordpress.com . I really dig her content. I enjoy reading things that are stimulating. Every posts of hers, makes me want to comment. The quotes are stimulating and so is the poetry. Every time I see her on my feed, I take a look. She definitely has a fan in me.
I like giving credit where credit is due. I enjoy all these blogs, and I am so happy that I decided to follow them. I look forward to what the next week of posts bring. I look forward to having more blogs to praise, as I continue to explore.
What blogs are you a fan of?